The global mobile edge computing market size reached USD 488.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 31.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) in mobile edge computing is the key factor driving market revenue growth. Mobile edge computing is one of the defining technologies for visualizing IoT, which simply entails computational speed and processing at network's edge. Many issues associated with proliferation of cloud networks can be addressed by enabling connectivity at network's edge and boosting network performance while lowering latency. Growing implementation of IoT is gaining significant traction from various industrial verticals to improve flow of business operations. Number of IoT connections grew by 8% in 2021 from the previous year and in 2023, number of IoT-enabled devices globally is estimated to rise to 43 billion. In addition, increasing penetration of smart devices has helped implementation of IoT technologies. It is expected that investments in IoT will increase significantly due to introduction of new sensors, enhanced computing power, and better network connectivity, which is expected to boost revenue growth of the mobile edge computing market.
The research weighs upon various problems and solutions related to the import and export status, supply chain management, channel distribution, demand and supply and gross margin that often bother expansive as well as new entrants A thorough analysis of market players dominating the Mobile Edge Computing market and their winning strategies to remain competitive and ahead in the market adds granularity to the intelligence report. The definitive study explores the recent events in the industry from acquisition and mergers, product launches, technology innovation and product pipeline to underline the future potential or prospects of the business.
Available Sample Report in PDF Version@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1102
The global Mobile Edge Computing industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Adlink Technology Inc., Artesyn Embedded Technologies Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Vasona Networks, Inc., Vapor IO, Inc. and Saguna Networks Ltd
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-edge-computing-market
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Mobile Edge Computing market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Mobile Edge Computing market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Segments Covered in this report are:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Location-based Services
- Unified Communication
- Data Analytics
- Environmental Monitoring
- Optimized Local Content Distribution
- Video Surveillance
Radical Highlights of the Mobile Edge Computing Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Mobile Edge Computing market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and RD advancements on the Mobile Edge Computing market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1102
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Cloud Testing Market
Fiber Optics Market
Drone Package Delivery Market
Geospatial Analytics Market
Laboratory Informatics Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights