Market Research Future (MRFR)’s newly released study reveals that the Urinary Tract Infection Market Share will expand at a rate of 3.5% from 2022 to 2030. The market valuation by the end of the analysis period will be around USD 11.3 billion, adds the extensive report.
Allergan, Eli Lily, Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Cipla Inc., Pfizer Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Bayer AG, Novartis Ag, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Merck Co. Inc.
are identified as the top urinary tract infection drug and products manufacturers highlighted in the extensive study.
Primary Boosters and Barriers
Rising investments in exhaustive research development of novel drugs and advanced devices could be a crucial growth inducer of the market growth in the years ahead. Majority of the companies are focused on carrying out extensive RD activities for antibiotics. The key firms in the market part of these research studies include Cipla, Pfizer, and GlaxoSmithKline, investing substantially in antibacterial discovery trials.
The Urinary Tract Infection Market, Size is slated to experience significant upsurge in the coming years, due to the surging burden of UTIs among women in the reproductive age group. A few other risk aspects include the utilization of contraceptive diaphragms, urinary tract abnormalities, and menopause, which are developing rapidly among the female population worldwide. This will be a major reason behind the robust business expansion in the ensuing years.
Striking increase in cases of diabetes and obesity and the consequent development of bladder dysfunction, paired with the surging use of cutting-edge technologies like nanotechnology stimulates the market growth as well.
Drug class, application, pathogen, and end-user are the segments depending on which the Urinary Tract Infection Market Trends has been considered in the review study.
- Drug class-based segments outlined in the study are aminoglycosides, quinolones, azoles, along with cephalosporins, and penicillin. Quinolones-wise, the major segments are pefloxacin, enoxacin, fleroxacin, and norfloxacin.
- Applications of urinary tract infection drugs and devices are in urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, and others. Urethritis can expect the highest growth in the forthcoming period.
- Pathogens studied in the report are Proteus mirabilis, klebsiella pneumonia, escherichia coli, and more.
- Market end-users are healthcare centres, hospitals, self-administered kits, and clinics.
North America presides over the worldwide Urinary Tract Infection Market, in terms of revenue generation. The North American market should continue to create waves over the following years, thanks to the soaring cases of diabetes and various chronic disorders. The mushrooming UTI patient base, particularly in the United States further fosters the industry share in the region. Studies have revealed that over 40 million Americas have diabetes, with more than 11% of the population in the US, resulting in higher vulnerability to infections such as UTIs. Vast pool of public health laboratories providing extensive services for UTI testing, paired with the availability of medical insurance are also a few other important growth boosters.
Asia Pacific will be covering considerable grounds at the fastest pace from 2020 to 2027, as the healthcare infrastructure continues to improve and cases of diabetes and UTI cases mounting in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and China. The mounting number of urinary tract infection testing, paired with the stunning expansion of the biopharma and pharma industries could further boost the business value in the region over the years to come. Experts believe that Asia Pacific will be a prime spot for the market, given the tremendous growth of the medical tourism industry across India and Japan. Other growth opportunities in the region will be the rapidly aging populace, surge in consumer awareness, rise in kidney diseases, supportive government policies, and the upgradation of the healthcare infrastructure.
- BDR Pharma introduces BIAPENEM, a drug that helps in the treatment of patients with a variety of disorders, including urinary tract infections, intra-abdominal infections, and lower respiratory infections. BDR Pharma is the first company in India to design the drug, conducting clinical trials alongside a few affluent firms that are part of the critical care space. BDR Pharma also managed to receive approval from DCGI (Drug Controller General of India) for this drug, also the first-ever instance in the country.
- Global Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market Research Report—Forecast till 2027
- Global Facial Rejuvenation Market Research Report—Forecast till 2027
Market Research Future (MRFR) enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013