The Global Logistics Supply Chain Industry Market Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the Logistics Supply Chain Industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Logistics Supply Chain Industry market along with crucial statistical data about the Logistics Supply Chain Industry market. The research study provides historical data from 2018 to 2019 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2028. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
The logistics supply chain industry market size is expected to reach USD 13,705.01 Billion at a steady CAGR of 5.8% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global logistics supply chain industry market revenue growth can be attributed to steady growth of the e-commerce sector. E-commerce (accounting for an exponentially large and growing share of the retail sector, both in terms of revenue and volume) has brought about a considerable change in buying behavior of consumers and their expectations, with consumers expecting swift and free delivery of goods at competitive pricing. Rapid growth of e-commerce is influencing the logistics supply chain industry to a substantial extent due to the rising need to manage increased order volumes and cater to customer shipping expectations, as well as to align to business model with evolving customer preferences.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/705
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key players in the market include DB Schenker, FedEx Corporation, Nippon Express Co. Ltd., AP Moller Maersk, Deutsche Post AG, Geodis, United Parcel Service of America Inc., CH Robinson Worldwide Inc., JB Hunt Transport Services Inc., and BDP International.
The report sheds light on the region expected to dominate the Logistics Supply Chain Industry market in the coming years. The report estimates the market size in terms of volume and value and offers an accurate estimate of the market share each region is anticipated to hold during the forecast period. The report analyzes the spread of the Logistics Supply Chain Industry market in key geographies covering North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The regional analysis offers an idea about the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of prominent players in each region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/705
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In May 2021, Etihad Rail of United Arab Emirates and Transport, which is a company providing digital freight services, announced the signing of a partnership contract to streamline logistics sector service provision. The partnership is intended for integrated logistics services joint development via digital solutions, comprising booking, tracking, and multi-modal connectivity.
- Roadways transportation mode requires a lower investment of capital than other transportation modes. The primary benefit of this transportation mode is that it can provide delivery services from warehouse-to warehouse, source to destination, and door-to-door, leading to a reduction of loading and unloading expenses, cartage expense, and various other related inland transport costs. Also, road transportation mode is very adaptable and flexible to reach most remotely located areas.
- Logistics supply chain industry via cold chain logistics service aids in extending perishable food products shelf-life by controlling factors that cause spoilage of food. Rising demand for fruits and vegetables, and meat and seafood across the globe due to advancements in packaging materials, which is further propelling growth of the logistics supply chain industry market.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/logistics-and-supply-chain-industry-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global logistics supply chain industry market on the basis of transportation mode, application, industry vertical, and region:
- Transportation Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Sourcing Procurement
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Government Public Utilities
- Media Entertainment
- Food Beverages
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Continuous Fiber Composites Market
Anti-Reflective Coatings Market
Soil Stabilization Market
Construction Sealants Market
Needle Coke Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-logistics-and-supply-chain-industry-market